Dr. Stanley Goloskov
Dr. Goloskov graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelors Degree in Biology. Then graduated from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. He also graduated from Emily P. Bissell Hospital with his General Practice Residency and Nobel-Biocare Implant Residency.
Dr. Stanley Goloskov has been a practicing dentist in Delaware for over 30 years. He has been and continues to be a guest lecturer at both national dental meetings and local dental study groups. He has published numerous articles in dental journals, while maintaining a full-time restorative practice. Patients in his practice include a significant number of local dentists, as well as, patient referrals from his peers. He has been recognized many times in Delaware Today magazine’s, the Best of Delaware Dentists issues by both national dentists and local dentists for his cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry.
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Osseiontegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Brandywine Study Club
- Total Case Planning Study Club
- Spear Study Club
Lectures and Publications:
- New York State Dental Meeting – Dental Communication
- New York State Dental Meeting – Dental Asethetic Profiling
- Brandemark Implant Residency – Dental Photography
- Nobel Biocare Residency – Dental Photography
- DSDS Meeting – Aesthetic Dentistry
- Christiana Hospital Dental Staff – Anterior Detnal Estehtics
- ASDA Journal – Porcelain Veneers
- ASDA Journal – Complex-Multidisciplinary Case
- ASDA Journal – A Fiber Hybrid Bridge for When the Mirror Has Two Faces
- ASDA Journal – Intracoronal Splinting Revisited
- Brandywine Study Club – 30 Year Perspective on Dental Practice with Emphasis On What Works and What Doesn’t
- AGD News Letter – Five Ways to Improve Your Composite Results
- Christiana Care – Retrospective Study of Dental Composite Restorations
- Spear Study Club – Carol-Changing a Smile with a Staged Approach
- Habitat for Humanity
- Delaware Zoological Society
- Personal Ponies of Delaware
- Wounded Warriors
Susanne – Dental Assistant
Susanne was born in Philadelphia. She has lived in Delaware for 26 years. She has been Dr. Goloskov’s dental assistant since 1992.
Susanne and her husband, Joseph, have one daughter who graduated high school as a member of The National Honor Society and will be attending University of Delaware in the fall of 2015.
Janet – Dental Hygienist
Janet was born and raised in Long Island, New York. She received her dental hygiene degree from SUNY. In 2003 she was relocated to Wilmington, DE with her husband, Charlie, and three children, Joe, Janet and Michael.
She has worked for Dr. Goloskov since 2004.
Robin – Office Manager
Robin has lived in Delaware all her life and has been in the dental field for 14 years. She has worked for Dr. Goloskov since 2011.
Robin enjoys good food and trying different restaurants. In her spare time she enjoys listening to music and painting. Robin and her husband, Alan, have three grown children.
Karen – Registered Dental Hygienist
Karen is our newest team member, returning to our office after several years away while starting a family. Karen started working for Dr. Goloskov in the 1998 and is back as our part time hygienist. She received her Bachelor’s degree from West Liberty University and has a special interest in holistic therapies and holds several certifications in these methods.
Karen is a native of Delaware and currently lives in Newark, DE with her husband, 2 fantastic kids and their dogs. In her spare time, she teachers natural medicine throughout the middle eastern states and loves camping and outdoor activities.
Allison – Media & Marketing Manager
Allison joined Dr. Goloskov’s team in November, 2014. In addition to helping patients at the front desk, she also manages the Website, Facebook page and all marketing & media associated with the office.
Allison grew up in northern California, moving to Delaware in 1998 with her husband. She currently lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, 2 kids and 2 dogs. In her spare time, Allison enjoys being with her family, line dancing and working with local animal rescue groups.