Dr. Stanley Goloskov
Dr. Goloskov graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelors Degree in Biology. Then graduated from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. He also graduated from Emily P. Bissell Hospital with his General Practice Residency and Nobel-Biocare Implant Residency.
Dr. Stanley Goloskov has been a practicing dentist in Delaware for over 30 years. He has been and continues to be a guest lecturer at both national dental meetings and local dental study groups. He has published numerous articles in dental journals, while maintaining a full-time restorative practice. He has been recognized many times in Delaware Today magazine’s, the Best of Delaware Dentists issues by both national dentists and local dentists for his cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry.
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Osseiontegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Brandywine Study Club
- Total Case Planning Study Club
- Spear Study Club
Lectures and Publications:
- New York State Dental Meeting – Dental Communication
- New York State Dental Meeting – Dental Asethetic Profiling
- Brandemark Implant Residency – Dental Photography
- Nobel Biocare Residency – Dental Photography
- DSDS Meeting – Aesthetic Dentistry
- Christiana Hospital Dental Staff – Anterior Detnal Estehtics
- ASDA Journal – Porcelain Veneers
- ASDA Journal – Complex-Multidisciplinary Case
- ASDA Journal – A Fiber Hybrid Bridge for When the Mirror Has Two Faces
- ASDA Journal – Intracoronal Splinting Revisited
- Brandywine Study Club – 30 Year Perspective on Dental Practice with Emphasis On What Works and What Doesn’t
- AGD News Letter – Five Ways to Improve Your Composite Results
- Christiana Care – Retrospective Study of Dental Composite Restorations
- Spear Study Club – Carol-Changing a Smile with a Staged Approach
- Habitat for Humanity
- Delaware Zoological Society
- Personal Ponies of Delaware
- Wounded Warriors
Susanne – Dental Assistant
Susanne was born in Philadelphia. She has lived in Delaware for 26 years. She has been Dr. Goloskov’s dental assistant since 1992.
Susanne and her husband, Joseph, have one daughter who graduated high school as a member of The National Honor Society and will be attending University of Delaware in the fall of 2015.
Janet – Dental Hygienist
Janet was born and raised in Long Island, New York. She received her dental hygiene degree from SUNY. In 2003 she was relocated to Wilmington, DE with her husband, Charlie, and three children, Joe, Janet and Michael.
She has worked for Dr. Goloskov since 2004.
Karen – Registered Dental Hygienist
Karen is our newest team member, returning to our office after several years away while starting a family. Karen started working for Dr. Goloskov in the 1998 and is back as our part time hygienist. She received her Bachelor’s degree from West Liberty University and has a special interest in holistic therapies and holds several certifications in these methods.
Karen is a native of Delaware and currently lives in Newark, DE with her husband, 2 fantastic kids and their dogs. In her spare time, she teachers natural medicine throughout the middle eastern states and loves camping and outdoor activities.
Janet – Office Manager
Janet was born in Delaware County Pennsylvania and has lived in Chester County for the last twenty years. Janet and her husband have three children and one grandson. She has over twenty years of dental office management experience. She enjoys spending time with her grandson and Yoga.